, , , , , , ,

from the facebook page ‘free Arash Sadeghi’

21 September 2012

– biography –

Arash Sadeghi (born on September 28th 1986) as a graduate student of Philosophy in AllameTabatabai University joined Islamic Association of Students since his entrance in university and based on his previous activities , became one of most reputable and active members of Islamic Association of Allame Tabatabai University.
Arash was arrested for the first time in his own house on 08/07/2009 by security forces, with no court order and was released after 45 days without any news from him, while hehas suffered from following physical and psychological tortures:
-Successive slaps for 2 or 3 hours, so that his optic nerve and eardrum was damaged seriously.
-Having no permission for bath or cleaning himself.
-Several baton blows on his neck so that his cervical vertebrae has injured seriously.
His interrogators wanted him to confess to have relation with People’sMujahedin of Iran(MEK) and He was under intense pressure to make a televised confession. Above mentioned tortures are results of his refusal to accept their demands. So he was held for 110 days in solitary confinement and finally he was abandoned around Tehran while he was unconscious.
For second time, he was arrested on 26/12/2009 and released on March 2010 on 480,000 USD bail, but he has experienced 2 short time arrestmentson April 2010 .
On November,2010,s ecurity forces came to their house in the early morning hours( 4:00am) on October 2010 without court or legal order. When they broke the windows and entered the house, his mother suffered a heart attack and passed away after spending four days in the hospital.
While Iranian Legal Medicine Organization affirmed that the shock was her death cause, there is no reclamation for his family yet.
After this incident, Arash, suffering from depression, in an interview withRooz Online News Agency declared:” I ask God that my sentence be finalizedso that I can be arrested as soon as possible. My father, my sister, and my entire family hold me responsible for my mother’s death” and he was back in jail by a written summon.

“Arash first trial court held in April 2010 by Branches 28, the result was three years imprisonment for Arash.
In same year, the Court of second case was held in branch 26 .
First the Judge issued 6 years Sentence.
Sentence of three years from the firsttrial Was reduced to 18 months in Court of Appeals and sentence of six Years from the second trial Was reduced to 5 years.
Arash Sadeghi’s attorney had objected , because the both court did the same charges on the similar case.
the outcome of the protest means sending the case to another district court wich reduced to four years the first conviction. the 4-year sentence isnot final and is still in the appeal process. the sentence of the court number 28 of Moghiseh was reduced to 18 months in the appeal court. Andthe sentence of the 4 years of Arash isin the process of the appeal currently.”
After his statement for 16 Azar (December 7th, Student Day) from prison, he was transferred to solitary confinement of 209 ward, which belongs to Information Ministry and he was beaten so severely that his shoulder was dislocated twice and hislegs lost their power.
This student activist went on a hunger strike to protest these tortures and so was transferred to general ward, while regarding these tortures he was unable to stand on his own legs. His shoulder was seriously damaged and hunger strike caused him stomach bleeding and lung infection. Prison conditions and pressures caused him serious depression and mental illness and he had never any medical treatments.
After spending 1 year of his sentence in prison, he was released on Wednesday,decem ber14,2011 , but 30 days later, he was arrested by plain clothes security forces, while going to Tehran’s cemetery(Behesh t Zahra) with his grandfather, with so much beating.
Arash is until in an unreasonable detention in solitary confinement, in 209 ward of Evin prison.

Following these incidents, Arash’s grandfather wrote a letter to his interrogator and stated that:” Arash lived on the streets for 24 hours after his release,hen some of his friends came to me and wanted me to provide him a place for living, and despite all pressures from family to reject Arash, I accepted him.
You know why? because he had no place to live!”
He also said in his letter :”I think withmyself when these tragic events will end? Is there any end for this tragedy? I leave you alone with your conscience, but actually I doubt that you and your colleagues have any conscience!”
However after writing this letter and after meeting Arash in prison, his grandfather, Shirallah Dargahi, was arrested and transferred to Evin Prison and informing Arash from Hossein Ronaghi Maleki’s situation was stated as the cause of his arrestment.This information led to Arash’s hunger strike.
6 days later Arash’s Grandfather was released on 10000 USD bail and Arash has ended his hunger strike , but nobody knows the reason and duration of his arrestment yet


آرش صادقی، زندانی حوادث پس از انتخابات ایران ، دانشجوی کارشناسی ارشد رشته ی فلسفه در دانشگاه علامه است. از بدو ورودش به دانشگاه با توجه به فعالیت های گذشته اش در نهادهای سیاسی – مدنی دیگر جذب انجمن اسلامی این دانشگاه شد. وی در این مدت جزو اعضای فعال بود و پس از مدتی عضو شورای مرکزی انجمن اسلامی دانشگاه علامه شد.
آرش صادقی اولین بار در تاریخ 18/4/88 توسط نیروهای امنیتی، در منزل پدری اش و بدون ارائه ی هیچگونه حکمی بازداشت شد. پس از 45 روز بی خبری و بدون هیچ اطلاعی از وضعیت سلامت او ،نهایتا با کفالت چهل میلیون تومانی آزاد شد.

آرش صادقی برای دومین بار در تارخ 5 دی 1388 یک روز قبل از حوادث عاشورا در مقابل درب منزل پدری در تهران دستگیر شد و در 23اسفند 1388 با قید وثیقه 500 میلیون تومانی از زندان آزاد شد. اما پس از پنج روز در تاریخ 28 اسفند 88 مجددا بازداشت شد که این بازداشت تا مهر سال 1389 تداوم داشت.
اولین دادگاه آرش 15فروردین 89 در شعبه ی 28 برگزار شد که نتیجه آن سه سال حبس برای آرش بود.در مرداد همان سال ، دادگاه پرونده دوم آرش در شعبه 26 برگزار شد که ابتدا قاضی حکم 6 سال حبس را صادر می کند ..حکم سه سال از دادگاه اول در دادگاه تجدیدنظر به 18 ماه کاهش پیدا کرد و حکم شش سال دادگاه دوم به پنج سال کاهش پیدا میکند. اما از آنجا که هر دو دادگاه به اتهاماتی مشابه برای پرونده ای کاملا یکسان پرداخته بودند ، وکیل آرش صادقی به این رویه اعتراض میکند.نتیجه اعتراض این بود که پرونده برای شعبه هم عرض ارسال شد ، که شعبه هم عرض حکم آرش را به چهار سال کاهش می دهد .حکم چهارسال آرش هنوز قطعی نشده و در مرحله تجدید نظر قرار دارد.
حکم سه سال شعبه 28 مقیسه در دادگاه تجدید نظر به 18 ماه کاهش پیدا کرد .حکم 4 سال آرش همچنان در مرحله تجدید نظر قرار دارد.
در اوایل آبان 1389 ، ماموران امنیتی در ساعت 4 بامداد ، بدون ارسال احضاریه و یا اعلام قبلی از سوی دادگاه و بخش اجرای احکام، در اقدامی غیر متعارف برای دستگیری او که به مرخصی سه روزه آمده بود ،به منزل پدری اش یورش بردندکه در اثر برخوردهای خشنِ آنها، مادر آرش صادقی دچار شوک قلبی شده و پس از چهار روز بستری شدن در بیمارستان فوت کرد.
در حالی که چندی پیش پزشکی قانونی علت مرگ مادر آرش (فرحناز درگاهی) را در تایید این سخنان حمله قلبی بر اثر این شوک اعلام کرد، تا کنون هیچ حکمی برای بازپس گیری حقوق این خانواده صادر نشده است .
پس از این حادثه، که آرش صادقی دچار ناراحتی و افسردگی ناشی از درگذشت مادرش شده بود، در مصاحبه ای با پایگاه خبری امروز اعلام کرد “خانواده ام من را مسبب مرگ مادرم می دانند. زندگی برایم جهنم شده است و می خواهم به زندان برگردم”. که همینگونه هم شد و آرش صادقی با احضاریه ای کتبی به زندان بازگشت .
پس از آنکه آرش صادقی به مناسبت 16 آذر، روز دانشجو، بیانیه ای به بیرون از زندان ارسال کرد، توسط بازجویان به سلول انفرادی بند 209 وزارت اطلاعات در اوین منتقل و مورد ضرب و شتم شدید واقع شد، به نحوی که کتف وی دو بار دچار شکستگی شده و پاهایش توان خود را از دست دادند.
این فعال دانشجویی در اعتراض به این شکنجه ها 14 روز در اعتصاب غذا به سر برد و متعاقبا به بند عمومی منتقل شد. اما شکنجه های اعمال شده آنقدر شدید بود که به گفته همبندانش، او توانایی ایستادن نداشت و امکان آنکه کتف وی از کار افتاده باشد نیز زیاد بود. همچنین عوارض ناشی ار اعتصاب غدا موجب خونریزی معده و عفونت در ناحیه ریه شده است.
شرایط سخت زندان و فشارهای روحی ای که بر آرش صادقی وارد شد وی را دچار افسردگی شدید و بیماری روحی کرد . و هیچگاه پزشکی برای معالجه ی وی معرفی نگردید .
وی پس از گذراندن ی18 ماه حبس خود در روز چهارشنبه 23 آذر 90 از زندان آزاد شد. اما شیرینی این آزادی به بیش از 30 روز نرسید و در دی ماه دوباره در حالی که همراه باپدربزرگش در حال رفتن به بهشت زهرا بودند توسط نیروهای لباس شخصی همراه با ضرب و شتم دستگیر شد .
از آن روز تاکنون آرش صادقی در انفرادی بند 209 زندان اوین به سر می برد. و بدون هیچ حکمی در این بازداشتِ بی دلیل به سر میبرد .
لازم به ذکر است در همین راستا پدر بزرگ آرش صادقی نامه ای خطاب به بازجوی وی نوشت که در آن گفت : “آرش بعد از آزادی ۲۴ ساعت را در خیابان گذرانده. تا اینکه تعدادی از دوستان آرش پیش من آمدند و خواستند جایی برای ماندن آرش تدارک ببینم. بنده هم با همه فشارهایی که از طرف فامیل برای عدم پذیرش آرش داشتم او را پذیرفتم. میدانید چرا؟ چون آرش جایی برای زندگی نداشت. ”
وی همچنین در پایان نامه افزود : “با خودم روزی چند بار می اندیشم که پایان این این اتفاقات غم انگیز کجاست؟ آیا پایانی بر این اتفاقات غم انگیز هست؟ شما را هم با وجدان خودتان تنها میگذارم. گرچه بعید میدانم چنین چیزی در وجود شما و همکارانتان وجود داشته باشد. کاش سر سوزنی وجدان داشتید آقای کارشناس.”
البته بعد از این نامه و ملاقات شیرالله درگاهی ، پدربزرگ آرش صادقی با وی در حدود یک ماه بعد وی نیز بازداشت شد و به زندان اوین منتقل شد . بعدها دلیل این بازداشت باخبر کردن آرش صادقی در این ملاقات از حال حسین رونقی اعلام شد که موجب اعتصاب غذای آرش صادقی گردید .
وی شش روز بعد با قید کفالت 20 میلیون تومانی آزاد گردید و آرش مدتی بعد به اعتصاب خود پایان داد ولی همچنان خبری از علت بازداشت و مدت زمان حبس آرش صادقی خبری در دست نیست


please do not forget to sign the petition ‘Immediately Release Student Activist Arash Sadeghi in Iran! URGENT CARE NEEDED!‘ if you haven’t done already ..